Sunday, October 29, 2006

My Proud.

Colombia is the best country in the world. I can tell this, because I live in there, and is awesom! The people is amazing, the food, the beaches, the towns, the best thing is that you can see many aspects in one country, while if you go to another you see the same in all of it. You can see a “lot of countries” in one, diversity, but the common denominator is that in the whole country, you see excelent people, everyone is goig to talk to you with a smile.
This is a formal invitation for you to go and see one of the most beautiful countries in the world, it would be a great experience I garantize you that!


Lina Bello.
Colombia.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi !
I am glad to see such an amazing BLOG! I am anxious to see more information, I am plannig to go next year, to eat delicious food and shake my ass in your beautiful beaches!
Congratulations for doing something great for your country.
Alan Kemposky.

Colombia tu mejor destino said...

Thank you for writting, is very important for us, keep in touch so you can see more information.

Anonymous said...

Those pictures of Colombian typical meals made me feel hungry!! How delicious is a good "Ajiaco" or "Bandeja Paisa"!!. I miss my country, and is good to see that fellow Comlombians write about our beauty!

DJ

Anonymous said...

Hi ! DJ !
tHANKS FOR WRITTING! And you are right about colombian food!! is delicious !